April 1 - June 17
- 6 courses are listed below along with the accompanying registration form links.
- You will be sent a confirmation email containing the link to the course materials after you complete the registration form.
- After completing the course content, an assessment is REQUIRED to receive credit. You must email me for the assessment link(s) at email@example.com.
- Once assessment is completed (and registration paid for), you will receive a certificate of completion and your credit hours will be submitted to NMPED.
- Deadline for Registration is June 1, 2022 at 5pm.
- Deadline for course/assessment completion is June 17, 2022 at 5pm.
Course: The Backbone of Governance
Subject: Ethics and Responsibilities
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/WR5E5DXf2uuMoJ9R7
Course: Preventing and Dealing with Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/8qB8AXmcGpExrD6cA
Course: A Governing Board Policy Responsibility
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/FLYkEMeXLtDAXtAT8
Course: Roadmap and Journey to Transparency
Subject: Open Government/Organization Performance
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/vRumkYSaHqckX3t6A
Course: Budget Equity and Adequacy
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/PpEC84UyNQgQbJif7
Course: Academic Accountability
Subject: Academic Data
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/o9CJJMQe8mnRnixk8